Automated Safety Pool Covers
Bluewater Pools is recognized as one of the top pool cover installers in the country. We install new pool covers new and existing swimming pools all over New Mexico. We also offer repair and replacement services on existing pool covers, in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces, and essentially anywhere and everywhere in New Mexico.
Contrary to what you may have heard, we can design and install pool covers on just about any kind of inground pool you have. We work primarily with Pool Cover Specialists, who is famous for their innovative automatic pool cover applications. In fact, they were the first to install an automatic swimming pool cover on a vanishing edge pool, a perimeter overflow pool, a dual-level pool, and other cutting-edge designs. They have also installed custom automatic awnings and automatic swimming pool covers for public pools, including the largest auto cover in operation.
Pool Cover Specialists®
Pool Cover Specialists® offers top of the line automatic pool covers for any shape, style, and size of pool! We can cover any new or existing in-ground swimming pool or spa with a top of the line automatic pool cover. Every pool cover from Pool Cover Specialists® is beautiful, safe, and green. Installing a pool cover doesn’t have to detract from the beauty of your pool.
The Incredible Infinity 4000™ Automatic Swimming-Pool-Cover System has revolutionized pool-cover technology for both New Construction and Existing Pools!
The Infinity 4000™ is simply the easiest to operate, easiest to maintain, and most consumer friendly automatic swimming-pool cover on the market.
The Infinity 4000™ Electric Automatic Pool Cover system uses advanced technology to maintain the aesthetics of your pool while offering safety and functionality. The track system is mounted in a way that makes it invisible when the pool cover is open. Using your pool cover will save money and time by keeping the pool more clean and helping maintain the temperature of the pool.
The Infinity 4000™ Electric Automatic Pool Cover System Employs the Following Components:
- Pool Cover Specialists® Stainless Steel Double Bearing Pulleys
- Pool Cover Specialists® Cover Tube
- Pool Cover Specialists® Accutrak™ Rope Reel System
- Pool Cover Specialists® Accutrak™ End Castings
- Pool Cover Specialists® Waterproof Submersible Motors
- Fully Adjustable Side Arms
Each component of the Infinity 4000™ Electric Automatic Pool Cover System is created with premium aluminum and hard coated to prevent corrosion and increase durability. These quality components maximize the safety, functionality, and look of your pool cover. Pool Cover Specialists® Waterproof Submersible LSHT (Low Speed High Torque) Motors are the strongest in the industry providing consumers with more power and trouble-free operation. Find peace of mind and the best automatic pool cover options with the Pool Cover Specialists® Infinity 4000™ Electric Automatic Pool Cover.
The Infinity 400™ Electric Pool Cover Makes Owning a Pool More Affordable
This technologically advanced pool cover makes it easy to save money with a pool cover. By trapping the heat inside the pool, rather than allowing it to escape, you can save enough money on energy bills to pay for the cost of the pool cover installation.
An Infinity 4000™ Electric Pool Cover Will Fit Any Size and Shape of Pool
The pool cover mounting system, Deckmount Toptrak™, used with the
Infinity 4000™ Electric pool cover can fit any shape or size of existing pool.
You can have an Infinity 4000™ Electric system installed any time.
This pool cover system makes is easy to save money while increasing safety and enhancing the look of your pool.
Invisible Infinity 4000™ Electric Installation is Available for New Pool Installations
When you choose to install a new pool, the Infinity 4000™ Electric can be installed with the Recessed Undertrak™ system that makes the mounting system invisible. The pool cover housing system is also installed under the deck so you don’t notice the pool cover when it is open.
The Infinity 4000™ Electric Pool Cover is Available in a Hydraulic System
If the Infinity 4000™ Electric pool cover doesn’t meet your needs, this automatic pool cover system is also available in a Hydraulic system to better meet your needs. All Pool Cover Specialists® Infinity 4000™ pool covers meet and exceed ASTM safety standards so you have complete peace of mind.
Complete Pool Cover Satisfaction with the Infinity 4000™
The high quality components of the Infinity 4000™ require no maintenance and offer lifetime durability. We use the highest grade stainless steel and aluminum in the industry to prevent any damage or corrosion that other automatic pool cover systems may face. Our submersible motors are completely water proof so you never have to worry about sustaining damage to the pool cover motor.
Pool Cover Specialists® has plenty of fabric and webbing colors to fit your need or to match your pool’s surroundings.
- Pool Cover Specialists® Fabric is the strongest and most durable Pool Cover Fabric in the industry! FACT: Proprietary formulation owned by Pool Cover Specialists® and used for over 20 years…this is a PROVEN durable product and carries a 7 year warranty!
- Low shrink, non-wicking fibers are used.
- The polyester base fabric is carefully controlled during weaving for straightness, so there is no curving or warping of the finished vinyl.
- The tensile strength is better than the 18oz-20oz. coated vinyl available and far superior to any laminated vinyl in the weight range.
- Their vinyl is made with virgin PVC resin, BASF Palatinol N plasticizer, and contains no “fillers.” Other coated and laminated vinyls add chalks and other fillers to keep costs down.
- Their vinyl is “fade resistant” and maintains its luster throughout the life of the fabric.
- Their vinyl is formulated for both chlorine and abrasion resistance.
- Algae-free fabric means: a cover that cleans easily, and lasts longer.
- Their fabric warranty significantly exceeds that of any industry competitor.
- In addition, other vinyl fabrics are subject to significant plasticizer migration. When the plasticizers migrate out of the PVC, the vinyl becomes stiff and brittle.